CPCB Recruitment 2023: Central Pollution Control Board is inviting applications for 74 consultant posts. Interested candidates can submit their application forms by October 10, 2023. Get all details regarding CPCB Consultant Recruitment 2023.
CPCB Recruitment 2023
Central Pollution Control Board under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate has invited applications for consultant posts across the country. The application process has started on September 22 and the last date to submit the application form is October 10, 2023. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of CPCB cpcb.nic.in.
CPCB Consultant Recruitment 2023
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 74 vacant posts of Consultant. Shortlisted candidates will be deployed across the country. Check post-wise CPCB Consultant Vacancy 2023 in the table below.
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Age Limit and Qualification
- The maximum age limit for all categories of CPCB Consultants has been fixed at 65 years as on September 01, 2023.
- CPCB educational qualification criteria are based on the post you have applied for. See below the required qualifications for CPCB Consultant.
Consultant A: Candidates applying for Consultant A must have either a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology/Science or a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology with good knowledge of M.S. Office or experience for a period of more than 3 and up to 5 years in the field of environmental pollution management/control.
Consultant B: Candidate should have Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology/Science or Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology with good knowledge of M.S. Office. People who have 5 or 10 years of work experience in the field of environmental pollution management/control are also eligible to apply for this post.
Consultant C: Candidates having Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology/Science or Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Technology or PhD in the field of Environmental Science/Engineering/Technology can apply for this post.
How to Apply for CPCB Consultant Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Visit the official website cpcb.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link that reads, “CPCB Consultant Apply Online Link”.
- Step 3: Fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- Step 5: Submit the form for future reference.